|In a beginning ...|
|A not so brave new world|
|Not how it's done anymore|
|A knotty problem|
To take advantage of such an offer, one clicks through to (typically) Amazon. Here's the kicker: these promotional services offer only the books they expect their referral can move en masse -- and (you guessed it) that means accepting only books that already have a nontrivial number of Amazon reviews.
|These shouldn't be for sale!|
- InterstellarNet is a long-running series, with appearances in three separate magazines.
- InterstellarNet stories have collected many great reviews; they've found their way into a year's best anthology and Tangent Online recommended reading lists.
- "Championship B'tok," the most recent InterstellarNet story (become a key part of InterstellarNet: Enigma), is on this year’s Hugo Awards final ballot.
- InterstellarNet novelizations have had great reviews from Analog and SFscope, and great quotes from such hard SF luminaries as (alphabetically) Gregory Benford, Ben Bova, Mike Brotherton, Robert J. Sawyer, and Stanley Schmidt.
You can read a bit about the InterstellarNet series (and, should you be so inclined, find links to purchase any of the InterstellarNet titles) at:
- About the InterstellarNet series on my authorial website
- The InterstellarNet Information Page on the FoxAcre Press website
- The InterstellarNet series page on Amazon